Mallala Foreshore Advisory Committee
A committee designed to bring Coastal Issues to the attention of Council and /or Police
Meetings held at 7pm, 2nd Tuesday Monthly @ Two Wells Council Chamber, 65 Old Port Wakefield Road, Two Wells
Looking for Representative Members
For Further information Please contact Barbara Reid:
Salt Creek Remediation Working Party
The Salt Creek Remediation Working Party was formed in May 2013 as a result of a resolution of Council. The resolution was passed following requests from a group of community members to address recreational boat access in and out of Salt Creek.
The purpose of the Working Party is to:
- Consider and discuss options and proposals that will remediate and enhance the recreational use of Salt Creek between the Middle Beach boat ramp and western edge of the Middle Beach lagoon, a distance of approximately 400 metres.
- Develop concept plans and general cost estimates of a preferred solution.
- Consider projects that will utilise materials made available during the remediation process.
- Develop grant applications that can capitalise on future funding opportunities.
- Coordinate key stakeholder input into the preferred solution.
- Identify potential funding sources that minimise community and Council funds.
More information below: