- Open Day
We invite current and future students, parents, educators, schools, and community to explore Barossa Campus and discover the possibilities of tertiary education without leaving the region.
There will be university displays from University of South Australia, University of Adelaide, Flinders, Torrens, Central Queensland, Charles Darwin as well as representation from Tafe SA, Foundation Barossa, and SATAC. The Universities and SATAC will have course advisers on hand to answer any questions prospective students may have.
There will be presentations throughout the day, highlights include;
- Central Queensland University Sun program, which gives high school students the opportunity to get a head start at university be enrolling into units which can be combined with regular high school work,
- Uni SA Foundation studies and pathways,
- Q & A with SATAC on entry pathways and requirements,
- Foundation Barossa on the scholarships and funding provided through the foundation to support students.
- Balancing study, life, and well-being, presented by Karen Slape as part of the Return to Learning program, targeting anyone looking to get back into study or make the most of their current studies.
Presentation registration can be made here at:
Barossa Campus Open Day Individual Presentation Registrations
Barossa Campus is a no-cost space offering individual, group and lecture spaces, high-speed internet, live streaming webinars, online connectivity to your university, and more. On-site you will have access to student support, as well as academic support in research and academic writing. Importantly you have the opportunity to build a network of students for study and social interaction.