Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Alert

Temporary Office Closure

Due to COVID-19, the Two Wells Service Centre will be closed until further notice.

Council’s principal office at Mallala remains open however in light of the Prime Minister’s recommendation to stay at home and self-isolate as much as possible, and to only leave the house for essential reasons, we continue to encourage customers to consider alternatives to visiting Council’s offices to request a service:

telephone on 8527 0200
email at
website at

COVID-19 Information

If you are concerned about COVID-19 go to the Australian Government Department of Health website for the latest medical advice and official reports by clicking here

For information relating to Adelaide Plains Council please visit

Dismiss alert


Yes. We will need to know the dogs location, a description of dog and if you can see if the dog is wearing a registration disc? This information will help us to get the dog back to the owner.

Unfortunately a Change of Address Form needs to be completed in writing and returned by either post or at one of our offices.

Yes. You will need to lodge a Waste Water Application Form with the Council (Fees apply)

You can search the Cemetery Register and search by surname and this will provide all details relevant to this person.
Or alternatively you can call our and speak to our Customer Service Staff (08) 8527 0200 and they can assist.

We understand that our residents need flexibility with paying their rates either by installments or by requesting an extension. Please call the Rates Officer at the Mallala Council Office on (08) 8527 0200 who will be able to help you with this.

Generally, most structures require approval from Council. However, there are some instances where smaller type structures do not have to have Council approval. These types of structures which do not need approval may include tool sheds, bird aviaries, pergolas with an open roof form and rainwater tanks.

Please ensure you have all the facts before you invest time and money in erecting a structures , please contact Council on (08) 8527 0200 to speak to one of our Planning Officers.

Please report any issues relating to grading, potholes, kerbing, footpaths, drainage, signs, irrigation or verge mowing on any roads to Council on (08) 8527 0200.

Have you reported this to the police?

Yes ...  Contact SOLO Resource Recovery (08) 8295 5077 who will take your details including the report number and organise a new bin to be delivered.

No ... Please call your local Police station and they will give you a report number. Then contact SOLO Resource Recovery (08) 8295 5077 who will take your details including the report number and organise a new bin to be delivered.