Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Important Information
Last updated Monday, 30 March 2020 at 04:53 pm
The health of our community, visitors, and staff is our number one priority.
Our response to the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) is being guided by the latest advice from Commonwealth and State authorities.
Information and Advice
General questions National Coronavirus Information Hotline 1800 020 080
Due to COVID-19, the Two Wells Service Centre will be closed until further notice.
Council’s principal office at Mallala remains open however in light of the Prime Minister’s recommendation to stay at home and self-isolate as much as possible, and to only leave the house for essential reasons, we continue to encourage customers to consider alternatives to visiting Council’s offices to request a service:
Submit a request via our website: Customer Request
Services you can access via Council’s website or by telephone include:
- Payments, including for rates, fines
- Lodging and tracking Development Applications
- Ordering items from our libraries, including e-books
- Request graffiti removal
- Submitting feedback or a complaint
- Dog registrations
- Call Customer Service on 8527 0200 between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Email email@example.com outside of hours and on weekends
The Department of Health advises:
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- Disposing of tissues properly
- Washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- Using alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
- If you are sick, avoiding contact with others and staying more than 1.5 metres away from people.
Services and Facilities
The anticipated spread of coronavirus is likely to impact on services and facilities.
Changes to our operations and facilities as a result of the virus will be published on this page.